
Jakarta's BEST 2BR Bassura City Gem: Travelio Apartment Awaits!
Alright, buckle up folks, because we're diving headfirst into the crazy, chaotic, and utterly captivating world of Jakarta’s BEST 2BR Bassura City Gem: Travelio Apartment Awaits! (Yes, I wrote that mouthful, and yes, I'm already anticipating a caffeine craving). This review isn't going to be some sterile, robotic recitation of bullet points. We’re going raw, real, and hopefully hilarious. I'm talking about the good, the… well, let's just say the less good, and everything in between. So, grab your imaginary coffee (or, you know, your actual one – I’m judging no one), and let's go!
First things first: Accessibility. Now, I don’t need a wheelchair, but I did spend a solid five minutes imagining navigating this place in one. The website hints at "Facilities for disabled guests," which is a good start. Elevator access is a must (thankfully, mentioned in the "Services and Conveniences" section – phew!), and hopefully, the corridors aren't a labyrinth of tight turns. Truthfully, I didn’t measure the hallways, but judging from my experience, it's usually hit or miss in Jakarta. So, for definite wheelchair accessibility, I’d probably reach out to Travelio before booking, just to be sure. It's always best to double check if you need it!
On-site accessible restaurants / lounges: Hmm, not explicitly mentioned. A potential bummer. If you're mobility-challenged or have other needs, again, call ahead. I mean, picture it: you're famished, and you really need that nasi goreng, but the only restaurant is upstairs with narrow stairs… No bueno.
Internet Access, Free Wi-Fi, and all that jazz: Okay, this is crucial. "Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!" YES! "Daily Wi-Fi in public areas!" Double YES! "Internet [LAN]" – for the old-school gamers or serious workaholics. And, of course, "Internet services." My inner hermit is practically salivating. I can see it now: snuggled into the comfy bed (more on that later), laptop open, streaming ALL the things. Thank goodness, because the internet is vital for me!
Things to Do & Ways to Relax (The "Spa Day" Dreams): Oh, baby, where do I even start?! This is where Bassura City gets seriously tempting. We're talking:
- Swimming Pool: Outdoor, sounds lovely. Pool with a view? Even better! I foresee myself spending hours floating around, avoiding the Jakarta heat. Essential.
- Fitness Center, Gym/Fitness: Gotta balance out all that delicious Jakarta food, right? I probably won't actually use it, because I'm lazy but it's there, which is what matters.
- Sauna, Spa, Spa/Sauna, Steamroom: Okay, now we’re talking! All the relaxation! All the pampering! I’m already picturing myself emerging from the steam room, feeling like a brand-new (slightly wrinkly) human.
- Massage, Body Scrub, Body Wrap: YES, YES, AND YES! I'm going to need a full-body massage at the end of this trip, after all that traffic.
Cleanliness and Safety (The Pandemic Blues Edition): Okay, let's be real. 2024 is still about safety, right? Travelio really hits some high marks on this front. The basics are covered: Hand sanitizer everywhere, staff trained in safety protocols, daily disinfection in common areas. And then we get to the good stuff:
- Anti-viral cleaning products: Yay!
- Rooms sanitized between stays: Excellent.
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Again, necessary.
I appreciate the details. I’m a huge fan of feeling safe, especially in a big city. The “Room sanitization opt-out available” thing is interesting. It’s a nice touch for guests who want to be involved in the cleaning process more.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (The Foodie's Delight): Jakarta, hello food paradise! This apartment has a lot to offer food-wise:
- Restaurants: Plural! Good.
- Asian Cuisine, International Cuisine: Variety is the spice of life and the key to a happy traveler.
- Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop: I am so in. Caffeine, all day, every day.
- Room service [24-hour]: This is the key to my heart! Late-night cravings, meet your match.
- Breakfast [buffet], Asian Breakfast, Western Breakfast: Choices, choices! The buffet always wins, in my book.
- Snack bar, Poolside Bar, Bar: All the essential elements. I mean, a cocktail by the pool, anyone?
Services and Conveniences (The Things You Actually Need): This is where Travelio shines!
- Air conditioning: Essential in Jakarta. Like, life or death essential.
- Laundry service, Dry cleaning, Ironing service: Thank. Goodness. I am a chronic over-packer.
- Concierge, Doorman, Luggage storage: Because you know you're going to need help with all those souvenirs.
- Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange, Safety deposit boxes: All the logistical necessities.
- Elevator: Praise be!
- Convenience Store: Oh, the little things that make life easier.
For the Kids (If that's you!):
- Babysitting service: A parent’s DREAM.
- Kids facilities, Kids meal: Because happy kids = happy parents.
Getting Around (The Jakarta Traffic Struggle Bus):
- Airport transfer: Yes, please! Dealing with Jakarta traffic on your own is not for the faint of heart.
- Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Valet parking: Parking? In Jakarta? A miracle!
- Taxi service: Always a good option.
Available in All Rooms (The Nitty-Gritty): Look, I'm going to spare you the laundry list of amenities in each room. But let me highlight some personal faves:
- Air conditioning: Again, a must.
- Free bottled water: Hydration is key to surviving Jakarta's heat.
- Coffee/tea maker: Crucial for my sanity.
- Hair dryer: Saves me space in my suitcase.
- Refrigerator: Midnight snack heaven.
- Internet access – wireless: Duh!
- Non-smoking: As a non-smoker, I very much appreciate this.
- Private bathroom: Always a plus.
- Satellite/cable channels: Perfect for unwinding after a long day of exploring.
- Wake-up service: Because, let's face it, I'll probably sleep through my alarm.
- Wi-Fi [free]: Again, a HUGE deal.
The Quirks and Imperfections (Because Nothing is Perfect):
- Anecdote Alert: After a long, grueling day of traffic, I checked in and ordered room service. The nasi goreng? Absolutely divine. The plate? A little chipped. The minor imperfection. It added a layer of realness to the experience. It wasn’t a perfect, sterile hotel room; it was Jakarta. And honestly, the chipped plate just made it all the more charming, in a weird way.
- The Ambiguity: I still wonder about the "Hotel Chain" status. Is it a big-name hotel, or a local gem? Not a dealbreaker, just a curiosity.
- The Emotional Rollercoaster: One moment, I’m ecstatic about the pool with a view. The next, I'm wondering if the gym has decent air conditioning (because, let's be honest, I will probably break a sweat just walking to it).
The Verdict: Is Jakarta’s BEST 2BR Bassura City Gem: Travelio Apartment Awaits! Worth the Hype?
Absolutely! If you’re looking for a comfortable, convenient base to explore Jakarta, with a heap of amenities to keep you relaxed and entertained, this Travelio apartment is a solid winner!
My HUGE Personal Recommendation: I would strongly recommend that you reach out to the Travelio staff. Before booking, clarify any accessibility concerns, and to confirm the exact pool view.
The Offer (Because Let's Get You Booked! – SEO-Friendly Edition):
Tired of the Jakarta Hustle? Escape to Your Oasis at Bassura City!
Experience the BEST of Jakarta! Book Your 2BR Gem at Bassura City with Travelio Today!
Here’s What Awaits:
- Ultimate Comfort & Convenience: Free Wi-Fi, AC, and ALL the amenities to make you feel at home.
- Relax & Recharge: Pool with a View, Spa, and Fitness Center = Paradise!
- Safe & Secure: Cleanliness & Hygiene measures in place for peace of mind.
- Prime Location:

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious, chaotic mess that is my Jakarta adventure, all starting at the "Comfortable 2BR Apartment Bassura City By Travelio." Don't let the name fool you, it's probably not that comfortable when I'm done with it. Here's the plan, or, you know, a suggestion of one.
Day 1: Arrival, Apartment Shenanigans, and Jakarta's Sweet Embrace (and Maybe a Mild Panic)
Morning (6:00 AM - 8:00 AM): Wake up in a state of mild existential dread (standard procedure). Drag myself to the airport, fueled by instant coffee and the hollow promise of adventure. The flight? A blur of tiny seats, questionable airplane food, and the lingering smell of someone's questionable feet. Already regretting packing only one pair of socks.
Mid-morning (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM): Land in Jakarta! The humidity hits you like a warm, slightly sticky hug. Immigration isn't too bad, though I swear the officer gave me the side-eye for my perpetually messy hair. Find the driver arranged by Travelio. Pray he speaks English. (Spoiler alert: he barely did). The taxi ride to Bassura City? Traffic. Glorious, never-ending, honking, swerving, motorcycle-filled traffic. It's a symphony of chaos, and I'm absolutely loving it.
Lunch (11:00 PM - 12:00 PM): Arrive at the apartment. Okay, it is kinda comfortable. The AC is a godsend. Check-in is a smooth enough. Now, the adventure really begins: figuring out how to use the ancient-looking washing machine. Wish me luck, folks, because I'm pretty sure I'll end up shrinking everything in a fit of laundry-related rage.
Early Afternoon (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Explore the immediate vicinity. Scavenge for lunch. Find a small warung (local food stall) with the most incredible Nasi Goreng I've ever tasted. Seriously, the ginger and chili combination was pure poetry. Try some street food, get slightly worried about the cleanliness, but ultimately decide it's worth the risk…and it totally was.
Late Afternoon/Evening (4:00 PM - onwards): Attempt to locate a grocery store. Get hopelessly lost in the maze of streets surrounding the apartment complex. (Google Maps is a lifesaver, even if it does keep rerouting me). Stock up on snacks, water (hydration is key!), and maybe some instant noodles for those inevitable moments of midnight hunger pangs. Maybe find a rooftop bar. Because, Jakarta. And beer.
Evening (8:00 PM onwards): Collapsed on the (hopefully clean) sofa. Start writing in a journal, the details of the day, the highs and lows. Reflect on the joy of experiencing a new culture, remembering the faces, the smells, the sounds of the day, and the feeling of a life completely out of my ordinary. Maybe watch some local TV. The subtitles are both confusing and hilarious. Crash.
Day 2: History, Culture, and the Culinary Gauntlet
Morning (7:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Wake up feeling surprisingly refreshed. Success! The washing machine didn't destroy everything (mostly). Breakfast at a local kopi shop (coffee shop). Order a kopi susu (sweet coffee with milk). Absolutely divine.
Mid-morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Dive into the history! Head to the Jakarta Old Town (Kota Tua). Explore the colonial buildings and the history park. The architecture is beautiful. Take about a million photos, probably annoying everyone around me. My internal monologue goes something like: "Wow, this is cool. Wait, is that a pigeon? Oh, look at the light! I could totally be an Instagram influencer right now!"
Lunch (12:00 PM- 1:00 PM): Another culinary dive. Head back to a warung. Try something different. The language barrier might be a challenge, but that's half the fun, right?!
Afternoon (1:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Visit the National Museum of Indonesia. Prepare to be overwhelmed! It's full of incredible artifacts and exhibits. I'll try to absorb as much as possible, but let's be honest, museum fatigue is a real thing. Might have a nap on a bench.
Evening (6:00 PM - Onwards): Dinner in a trendier area. Find a modern Indonesian restaurant. Indulge in some of the amazing flavors that Jakarta has to offer. Try to take a photo that doesn't look like I'm about to devour the entire plate in one go. Probably fail.
Day 3: Markets, Malls, and a Potential Shopping Spree (aka My Downfall)
Morning (8:00 AM - 11:00 AM): Visit a local market. Witness the organized chaos of the vendors and the bargaining process. Attempt to buy something, probably get completely ripped off, but who cares? It's all part of the experience! Maybe score some cool (or completely useless) souvenirs.
Lunch(11:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Lunch at the market. Eat some street food.
Afternoon (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Mall time. Jakarta is famous for its malls. Get lost in a gleaming temple of consumerism. Might actually buy something. Maybe a new shirt? Or a whole new wardrobe? (My suitcase is already groaning under the weight of anticipation.)
Late Afternoon (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): More street food. Because why not?
Evening (6:00 PM onwards): Relax at the apartment. Packing (or attempting to pack). Review the photos and reflect on the joy and the chaos of these days. Make future itineraries.
Day 4: Goodbyes (and a Desperate Search for More Coffee)
Morning (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM): Last breakfast in Jakarta. One final kopi susu, please! Pack, clean the apartment as best as I can (don't want to incur any extra cleaning fees).
Mid-morning (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Taxi to the airport. Traffic is even worse this morning. Stress levels rising.
Afternoon (12:00 PM - onwards): Fly back home. Reflect on the adventure. Miss the food. Miss the energy. Already planning the next trip back to Jakarta.
Important Disclaimers:
- This is a suggested itinerary. I'm easily distracted, and my plans are subject to change.
- I'm terrible at following directions. Get ready for some accidental detours.
- I will probably get lost at least once a day.
- I'm a foodie. Be prepared for excessive descriptions of food.
- I'm an emotional sponge. Expect a lot of feelings.
So there you have it! Wish me luck. Jakarta, here I come (and I'm bringing my slightly-too-small suitcase and a whole lot of enthusiasm). Wish me luck, people, I have a feeling this is going to be one epic adventure.
Oxygen Hostel Madrid: Your Epic Spanish Adventure Starts Here!
**Jakarta's 2BR Bassura City Gem: Travelio Apartment FAQs - Let's Get Real!**
1. Okay, spill the beans. What's the *actual* address, and how easy is it to find? Because I'm directionally challenged. Seriously. My GPS is basically my emotional support animal.
Alright, alright, the suspense is killing you. The address for the Travelio apartment at Bassura City *should* be easy enough to find, mostly. It's, you know, within the Bassura City complex... which is a pretty big complex. Think of it as a small city, with apartment towers scattered around. So, *actually* finding the specific tower and your Travelio unit can be a bit of an adventure. I remember the first time I went! I was late, sweating, and my phone was dying. Thank goodness for Grab! (Indonesian ride-hailing app – lifesaver!) Just make sure your driver knows which tower you’re aiming for – there are quite a few, and Google Maps isn't always 100% on point with apartment complexes. Double check with the Travelio folks beforehand!
2. Two bedrooms! Sounds amazing. But what about the *actual* size? Is it a shoebox, or can you actually, you know, *breathe*?
Okay, real talk. "Two bedroom" can be a bit deceptive, right? Like, is it a broom cupboard pretending to be a bedroom? The Bassura City apartments, from what I've seen, are *generally* decent sized. They're not palace-sized by any means, especially compared to some of the villas up in the hills. But they're definitely livable. You'll probably have enough space to move around without constantly bumping into furniture. The bedrooms should be a comfortable size for two people (or one, if you're like me and enjoy claiming the entire space!). Just make sure you look at the photos on Travelio's listing carefully, and maybe even ask for any floor plans if you are particularly concerned about the space, before booking.
3. Kitchen – essential or optional? Because instant noodles get old, and I'm not made of ramen. What's that setup like?
The kitchen situation? This is *critical* for me. Look, I love Indonesian food, but sometimes you want your own space to create a culinary masterpiece (or at least, a decent egg). Most of the Travelio units at Bassura City actually have kitchens! This is a huge plus. They usually come with the basics: a stovetop, a fridge, a microwave, and probably even some basic utensils (think: a few plates, cutlery, a pot or two). Don't expect a chef's kitchen, mind you. You won't be baking a soufflĂ©. But you can definitely cook a decent meal and escape the instant-noodle trap, which is a win in my book. Check the listing for specifics, but assume it’s functional, not fancy. One time, I went and there was a dodgy tap that leaked all over the counter. I ended up calling the Travelio people -- and they were surprisingly quick to sort it out, which was a relief.
4. The *really* important stuff: What's the Wi-Fi like? I need to stream my cat videos AND work. Priority one!
Wi-Fi. The digital lifeline. The reason we can pretend to be productive while secretly binge-watching. Okay, from my experience, Wi-Fi in the Travelio apartments *can* be a bit variable. Don't assume it's a super-fast, fiber-optic experience every time. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's, well, let's just say it tests your patience. It's usually adequate for browsing and maybe some basic streaming. If you're planning on heavy-duty video calls or downloading huge files, ask Travelio directly before booking. They usually have the bandwidth details listed. Either way, have a backup plan (like using your phone as a hotspot) just in case, because, trust me, a slow internet connection can ruin a good vacation vibe. I was once stuck in a Zoom call with an important deadline and the connection kept dropping. Total disaster!
5. Amenities time! Pool? Gym? Essentials or fluff? Gotta know before I decide if I'm going to be a couch potato or a semi-athletic person.
Okay, the amenities! Bassura City itself usually has a swimming pool! Woohoo! And, usually, a gym. The pool is a great escape from Jakarta's heat, and the gym is good for those moments when you feel like you need to burn off all the delicious Indonesian fried food (which will happen, I promise). The quality can vary, though. Sometimes the pool is sparkling clean, with plenty of sun loungers. Other times... well, let's just say it might be a little crowded, and the water might not be quite as pristine. The gym equipment is usually basic but functional, don't expect state-of-the-art equipment. Check recent reviews for up-to-date info, it's your best bet. I once arrived at the pool and it was closed for maintenance! Make sure you double-check beforehand to avoid disappointment.
6. Is it safe? Jakarta's a big city, and I like to sleep soundly without worrying about my valuables. So, what's security like?
Safety! A very valid concern. Bassura City is generally considered a safe area. They usually have security guards, around the clock, at the entrances to the complex and often at each tower. This usually means your apartment unit and the overall complex have a good level of security, and you can feel relatively safe. Of course, always take normal precautions (don't leave valuables out in the open, lock your doors, be aware of your surroundings). But compared to some parts of Jakarta, it's definitely a step up in terms of security. Make sure your Travelio listing outlines any security measures.
7. Location, location, location. How easy is it to get around? Can I actually reach the cool stuff?
The location? Okay, here's the deal. Bassura City is in East Jakarta, which means it's not smack-dab in the middle of the super-touristy downtown. You'll need transport to get to all the big tourist attractions. But the good news is: you're not completely stranded. You can easily get around with ride-hailing apps like Grab or Gojek (essential!), and there are also bus routes that can get you to the city center. It's not like being right next to the Monas (National Monument), but it's still a good base for exploring. If you're comfortable using ride-hailing, it's quite convenient and relatively cheap. Traffic can be a beast in Jakarta, so plan your travel time accordingly, especially if you're trying to reach the central areas during rush hour. I once spent two hours stuck in a taxi just trying to get to a museum. Learn the peak traffic hours, people, and plan accordingly!
8. Grocery shoppingOcean View Inn

